Yoddoi Kafae Doi Chaang ChiangRai

The Tast of Thai Coffee

Recently added item(s)

Lemongrass-Pandan Leaves Tea [PP Cups]

฿ 60.00

  • USD: 1.93$

Lemongrass-Pandan Leaves Tea
ชาสมุนไพรตะไคร้ใบเตย

Net Weight : 50 g
Gross weight : 0.072 kg

SKU: TEA-LH-14X1-50G-PPC Categories: , Tags: , , ,

20 in stock

Compare

Description

Lemongrass-Pandan Leaves Tea
ชาสมุนไพรตะไคร้ใบเตย

Yoddoi Lemongrass-Pandan Leaves Tea is the The Chiangrai Kitchen Herbs of Lemongrass 90% and Pandan Leaves Mixed 10% for a better Flavor

ยอดดอย ชาสมุนไพรตะไคร้ใบเตยหอม เป็นชา สมุนไพรตะไคร้และใบเตย ที่ปลูกในครัวเรือนของ ชาวบ้านใน จ.เชียงราย นำมาแปรรูปเป็นชา แบบโฮมเมด ผลิตจำนวนน้อยๆ ใส่ใจทุกรายละเอียด

Net Weight : 50 g
Gross weight : 0.072 kg

Additional information

Weight 0.072 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lemongrass-Pandan Leaves Tea [PP Cups]”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image

X